At the beginning of April 2020, when the Covid-19 related crisis culminated, newly emerged Export Support Initiative called for Slovak exporters to unite. In two months, this Initiative was supported by more than 130 companies. This demand led to establishing Council of Slovak Exporters, which is an association of private entities. This business platform is open for all Slovak businesses which either export or have an ambition to access foreign markets. The aim is to connect exporters and facilitate dialogue with state institutions, international organizations and financial institutions, including banks.
Council of Slovak exporters
- publicly communicates in support of Slovak exporters
- facilitates information and provides export related assistance
- organizes professional networking events
- provides its members with necessary information and analytical assistance
- connects all relevant entities related to export and international trade